Monday, January 11, 2010

The Big Day

So it's been a while since I updated this.
Last week was crazy busy with all the last minute things to do with out drama's and running around. It was a good last week, and I'm sad the boot camp is over, but I can walk out of there and know that it did something great to me. So far it's changed my life completely, I feel like a new person. God had transformed me so much and I owe it all to him and it's wonderful. Even the relationships I created were fantastic and I'm never going to forget them. Well the people on my team I know I will get even closer with, but the people from the other teams I will never forget. I need to keep the teams in my prayers. Boot camp was fantastic, I'll never forget what I learned and what God did in me and of course all the fun memories... And the last service we had for our commissioning service was really great and we all got prayed over and got encouraged. I got some visions and words for me to be aware of and that excites me.
From the beginning the leaders Bootcamp would changed my life, and now I can say now my life is not the same.

Now guess what? I leave today! I don't even believe it, I seriously can't even wrap my head around it that today is the day. I'm so excited, but sad too but not nervous. I had a great weekend at home with the friends and family and Amy of course. It was nice to see them for the last time for a while. Church on Sunday was fantastic, the best service I have ever been to at my church. The worship was so great, you could smell the holy spirit, and the message was on the Trinity. SO GOOD! I pray that it will get better and better! It's always been so great!
And last night was the best. We had a fire in my backyard, with 3 of my fav people. It was nice to have all 4 of us all together. ( Amy, Steph, Chelsea) It was like old times, and it was a great end to my weekend home. That's what I wanted so bad. We burned a fire for like 4 hours because it was so nice outside, and we talked and listened to the music, watched and heard the Grudge take over my backyard! LOL! The best. Period.

Now I leave to go to the airport in 4 hours. My bag is packed, after so many times of unpacking it again and again. Stupid weight limit. But I'm set, I'm ready to go. God send me.
It's cool knowing that this was a process to work towards and now its here. I wanna thank everyone who has blessed me with so much this past few months, it means more then anything. But i know it was all God who provided for me, and I'm glad I trusted in him to get me to where I am. Thanks everyone for your love and prayers and please continue to do so.

Our first stop is in London for 4 days. That will be neat. We had some intense drama practice for a day, then were going to do some sight seeing and stuff. We get to go to a hotel and stay, it will be good.
AHHH, I can't believe it all, my last time at home for a long time, leaving everyone. It's just weird because I have never been away from home for so long before, but it will be fine. Everyone else will be fine too, life does go on.

Well next stop....London. Be there about 1 in the afternoon tomorrow!

Love you guys, don't miss me to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment