Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Reality

So New years was a blast. It was nice to have some close friends at my house, celebrating New years all together without a crazy party. Though we had a party of our own. We had Fondue, which was delicious, and it was good bonding time. Mom was over-emotional and it made it difficult, but what can I do? And then other people started showing up and it was fun.
We Danced, and sat and chilled, and watched the count down and it was perfect. Then no one really went to bed, and we stayed up talking forever and i enjoyed that even. I had like 80 people in my room, but it was great. I had to get up to go to Camrose in the morning and Amy and I got like zero sleep, but whatever. Minus some minor things that happened on New years, I had a great time.
Amy and I got up early, left everyone at my house and got in the truck. We were so overly tired that everything was so so so funny. We laughed and laughed till i passed out on Amy and made her numb. But i slept all the way till we got to the hotel, then i felt fine. We got to Hang out with Amy's best friends, all in which i have met before, so that was was great. And it was a total of just catching up and hanging out. I got to meet some family that I heard much about. I was trying to figure it all out because Amy had like 3463284 family members, but i finally got it. It was cool because I got to meet some before the summer when i will meet the beast load of them at the cabin. I think I had a total of Tim Hortan 3 times that day! Love it.

Things to remember that weekend
  • Oh look, Dani has a Trench coat too. I LOL'd all day, and the next day. ( long story)
  • Amy, take your turn. Sorry, I'm too busy thinking about the Grudge...... again ( long story)

I got to speak on Sunday at Church, nothing special but I'm glad that mostly everyone knows now so they can pray for me. And I had to say bye to Grandma and Chad because I'm not sure I will see them again..... lots of Goodbyes this week, but it will be fine.

Then that day I talked to my 80 years old next door neighbours forever, they are cute and have so much faith. Then went home and had a mini panic attack because i realized how fast i am leaving and Mom asked like 80 questions i didn't have answers too, but then i got some peace. I packed because I had to go back to the house that night. Mom made yummy dinner, and then i got dropped off.

Today it was neat, we just had team time all day and did tons of Dramas. I felt better and got more excited, everyone was excited. It was nice to see everyone again too, i missed them. Then we shared what God did over the break in our lives. It was a good day.
Well i leave in 1 week, and it feels like i still have so much to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment