Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Arrival...

So good-bye at the airport was really sad, but good at the same time. Im very happy Mom, Amy, and Steph were there with me. I tried not to cry but I ended doing so anyways. I'm going to miss everyone so so much but I know everything will be fine. I want to start off and saying thanks to everyone who have believed in me and have wished me best of luck or is proud of me, but I know I will be blessed.
So security was fine, then waited a while. We got on the plane at 7:10. We all had seats close to each other, which was nice. I didn't sleep a wink on the flight, but I tried many times. It was a 8.5 hour flight. I watched lots of movies and just chilled.
We arrived in London at 11am. I was very tired once we got there, and then we had to wait to get picked up. A guy named Danny came and got us and drove us to Walsall where we are staying. It was a couple hour drive there, but don't recall most of it because i slept most the way. Actually everything yesterday was a blur because i was so out of it, LOL. But we went to Danny's house and chilled, got some food and then went to the youth group at his church. I was so tired. Then we got places in Host homes. Keegan and I are staying with a lady very close to the church. She is very nice, and the house is very different. I crashed right away, slept like a log. Went to bed at 10Pm, till 7 Am. That was basically after almost 2 days without sleep.
Woke up, got ready and waited for Danny to pick us up and we were suppose to go to his school, but it was cancelled because the snow. The snow is so strange, and i though we escaped it, but not really. The people here haven't seen or had this much snow for this amount of time like ever, or that they can remember. So we went back to sleep, and slept more. Woke up, did some drama practice and came back to the house. Our host is a Chef, so we had some dinner, and here I am now. I'm going to bed early to have a good night sleep. Were off to London tomorrow to do some sight seeing! And then be in a hostel. Leave for Malta Friday, hopefully the weather is okay....

Pray for weather, and pray that we'll get to Malta okay. Along with getting our baggage organized because we can only take 44 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment