Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I pretty much woke up, and got ready to head out to Strathmore... We got to my Auntie Kim's house and we just unloaded our sleigh with presents, and then hung around for a whole and ate food. Auntie Kim gets so excited for Christmas and it fills me up with even more joy, I love it.... Then eventually Auntie Laura, Uncle Darryl, Sarah, Chris got to the house from Warman, Sask, and Grandma. It's so good to see them! They are staying in a hotel. But we just visited for a while, and its was beautiful. Having the whole family together is the best.
Then we went out to the Alliance Church for the Christmas Eve Service. I was a little sad I didn't get to go to my Church, but i rather be with all my family. The service was still beautiful, more traditional then mine, but i loved it. I love the old songs, and the spirit. Makes me really reflect the true meaning of Christmas. The pastor is great at speaking and engaging everyone and relating to things in his life and his traditions for the season. To me, it feels more festive and exciting. I love the singing and the instruments playing. THE BIRTH OF JESUS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. What a wonderful day to celebrate it. Though not everyone in my family really celebrates that, though they know the story, but in my heart I know what it means, and the rest of my family who do and understand it. I love it, and it's so great to be with family....

But tomorrow is regular traditions, and it will be great to open up presents all together, have breakfast, do our annual pile present game, and have yummy dinner and spend marvelous time together!!!

Love You Jesus!!!!! Love you Family <333333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment