Thursday, December 24, 2009

Night of Dec.19th

It was very nice to hang out with Amy for her Birthday pretty much all day, pretty much all parts of it ( A,B,C,D).
I gave Amy her present at the house. We both fail and got each other the same present for Christmas. The exact same frame, but each with 4 different photos, but it's still a great gift, and imma bring it with my on my trip! Then i had a Ring for her birthday. It was a ring my Mom had from my Grandma that she doesn't wear anymore. It was something we discussed and then i decided I wanted to give it to her. It means something for the both of us, though it's just a ring it's special because it's what will hold out relationship together till i get back, more so a promise that things will be okay when I get home. She can look at it to remember me, and keep us solid. She loved it, she was trying so hard not to cry, but she's worth it to give it to <3
Then we went to Boston Pizza in this room in the restaurant for like 3 hours, but it was nice to see everyone all together. It's been a while that I've seen some of them, and it was really great to catch it. APPARENTLY everyone thinks I'm going to Africa in the jungle, and want me to bring them back Giraffes and Elephants LOL, Go home.... It's not quite where I'll be. People can be happy with what i get them, because I love them and they love me.
Then we had a free Limo pick us up from Bostons, and took us to Cowboys.
We danced danced, and it was neat neat. I had a great time. It will be the last time at Cowboys because it's closing down, oh well.

I'm excited for the next 2 days!
WOW! Its Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

  1. Kj love, why is your title Night of Dec 19th? LOL
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i already used happy birthday in the other one, calm down.
    <3

    ReplyDelete