Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

It was a lovely Day. Having everyone together made me happy. I woke up, and everyone was wide awake, and I was still half asleep. We just did the present thing without the other family because they did that at the hotel. And we slowly opened up presents. One thing opened after another, and as soon as Connor and Karley opened up a gift, off they went to go play it. KIDS! Love it. I didn't ask for anything except a backpack, which I didn't get but I will this week sometime. Go lots of nic-nacs, a shirt, a bunch of money that I'm gonna save for my trip, some pre-loaded visa cards to get a few things, Tom shoes which made me happy ( i ordered them now) and other stuff... It was neat.
Then the rest of the family came over, and we sat and visited. Then we did our pile present game. 4 gifts per house hold, or 4 each for me and Chad, so lots of gifts. It's a fun thing we do every year, and you steal presents and some of them are funny and some are good, its neat.
Then we hing out all day. We played games ( dutch Blitz, this guessing game, and twister) and we chatted, talked about my trip, caught up on life. THEN DINNER!! YUMMY!!
We took a family photo, and it turned out nice!

It was a god day, and I had to reflect lots on what that day really meant, that's the true meaning.
Then Auntie Ki ms furnace wasn't working and she was getting all stressed out because they were gonna have to call someone, but then I prayed for it and it turned on. Thank you God, your so faithful.

Boxing day, said good bye to family, and it was sad because I won't see them for a long time, not that it matters for my Saskatchewan Family, but it was sad to say bye to The Strathmore family, i won't see them till the end of may :( They are leaving for Mexico soon.
Then we drove home, and i have been lazy all day, and ate leftovers. DREAM BIG. I'm tired. And need a good night sleep.
Church tomorrow, and some shopping!

I think New years will be nice, having a couple people over to my house, nothing big. But Fondue with Amy, Tanya will be fun.

ALMOST 2 WEEKS TILL I LEAVE. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment