Monday, December 7, 2009

2 more weeks!

So I had a great weekend.
I really enjoyed it.
Finally had some alone time with Amy on Saturday night, and it was really nice.
It was almost nearly impossible to get there, but eventually i did.
We had so good conversations, and talked about things that needed to be talked about.
Then we chilled, it was cute!
Then church on Sunday was really great. Talking more about Our Wants/needs for Christmas, and relationships with each other and the things that really matter about Christmas. But then it was him talking what I already had been praying for, because I have been praying that God will use me in a different way this Christmas. Even though the last 2 ones have been different and just being needy for the homeless and just being loving! It's the best feeling of life. So i asked a bunch of my church friends, whom i miss so much if they wanted to do some sort of Outreach on the 18Th, and they all agreed. I don't know what it will be yet, but soon!
Then we went for lunch, got stuck in some snow, and prayed and God brought us someone which made us all happy. Thanks for being faithful Lord. And then just hung out. I loved it. It's so cold outside, and so much snow. What is this, Alaska?( reference from Amy's blog, LOL) but seriously.
Now it's a new week. The second last week of course. And God isn't done with is yet, and I want people to be focused, bu t I suppose it's between them and the Lord.

Today was a chill day. We woke up super late, because our leader wasn't at the house, because he drove from Left bridge, but we didn't wake up in time. and then just hung out all morning and took our time getting to the church. But then I was excited for the class. It was about Languages, and understanding culture today. How one place may have one culture, but everywhere you move is different and you come across so many different types of people. Makes you more aware, and excited to see who I will meet. And then we talked about healing too. Love it.
Then did some more filming. Ate. Went for wings! FFSSHH!

Holiday is almost here, and I'm stoked! get to eat lots of food! get fatter. And Mom made lots for perogies for our "Annual Munroe Open House", which is on the 19Th! That will be neat! More excuse to eat. Speaking of eating, I've gained 12 pounds since LifeForce, 12 frigging pounds, I'M
A BEAST. That proves to my Mom that I actually get fed here. 207 Pounds! WOW!
Note to self
. I need to get this under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment