Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

  • I can't believe how much snow there is, and how fast it came!
  • I wish I still believed in Santa :( but I suppose the sotry of Jesus is better to believe in, considering it's his story which begun Christmas
  • Only 2 more weeks of BootCamp???? What?
  • This is my thrid week home this weekened, NEAT!
  • Finally set downstairs up with Decoration
  • Mmmm, Moms making home-made perogies.
  • So our Open-House is going to be on the 19th this here, im excited!
  • All i want for Christmas is my Family + Friends
  • I love volunteering at Smaritans Purse
  • My team still has lots to do for Drama stuff, better get on that
  • I need to start reading my bible more then I have
  • It's cold out
  • Im going to Amy's it will be nice!
  • Im excited for Sheridans Wizard Of Oz show next weekend! WOOT
  • God, your so good!
  • LIFE!

That's alll.... for now

No comments:

Post a Comment