Sunday, November 22, 2009

new post

WOW! Sorry for everyone who actually reads this, i had a very busy week last week, and i just didn't have the energy to pick up the computer by the night, and i was gone to Regina for 5 days.

So anyways, I have had a very interesting week.
The Regina retreat was a really great. I didn't know what to expect at first because I had never been there before and everyone else pretty had. But I was worried because everyone knew where they were staying and I didn't. But that day started out bad, and got worse. First I got a Car jack dropped oh my toe, so i was in pain and I'm pretty sure it is broken. Then I was just feeling so horrible, and the enemy was getting to me, and i just was in a bad mood. Plus being stuck in a van with 14 people didn't make it any better! UGH! But i got there and then ended up staying with Mark, someone who does stuff for Lifeforce who drove down too, and we stayed at this house that was like a bed and breakfast. It was was nice! I soon realized that it didn't matter where i was staying, that was up to God and I shouldn't of got all caught up in that. And it gave me a chance to meet Mark! And a nice bed.
Then Rest of the weekend was very nice. We all had jobs to do because we were there as Leaders. It was all decked out as "High School" theme, and it was so cool! The theme was "IMPACT". And all weekend we just prayed for kids, and hung out and were being servants. And apart of honoring God is to help out.
The services were great, and all the games and activities were so well done. Like this maze that you had to run through and get the best time, and then we threw flour at them, so random but awesome. We had a healing service and prayer service. It reminded me when i used to go to retreats, and it was just the beginning of my walk with God, and it just meant so much more to me this time.
I really prayed for the youth that they would leave the Retreat changed, and its hard to know how they will end up. But it was a good weekend! And I got to meet so many people and just have Fellowship. It was hard to even see my team because we were all over the place, but we had out time.

When we came home it was really hard for so many people. Some people had concerns that out team was falling apart and that the leaders weren't doing enough with us, and that we were closer with other teams and leaders, but it was mostly emotions, and the Enemy, because it hit most of the girls and some of the guys like crazy. It was a weird couple days! But i though it was crap because I didn't feel that way. Dave and Erin are the hardest workers and have so much on their plates, and I wasn't for a second thinking they weren't doing a good enough job, because they have a life too and lots to do before we leave. And they're marriage is important too. But we got it all figured out and things got better.

I just re-evaluated everything last week. Like, What LifeForce really means to me? and When i said I gave God everything! And all that just made me stronger and put me in a better position. I just prayed and I sensed so much love and grace. I feel better now, and the classes last week were fantastic, and i really just paid attention. I opened up lots with this girl Angela, and it good to have that someone that your close too.

Tuesday was my 8Th months with Amy. Weird to say that because it's actually been way longer, but it was a good day. We just walked downtown for like 5 hours, and just wondered around and talked. Then we talked about each others faith and relationship with God. it was finally great to open up like that on such a deep level. It made me cry to hear how much Amy has changed and given her life to Jesus. I can't believe how amazing it is, all prayers answered. We walked and it felt like a movie, it was just a perfect night and all was beautiful around us. We prayed and got drunk in the spirit and laughed and praised God for how good he was. It was really nice..... LOVE IT! Praise God.

Outreach was super! Some of us went and just handed out stuff to homeless people, and God lead us tot his man who was Drunk but he had a really amazing heart. He told us his visions of God and Satan, and we prayed for him. I just wanted to cry, but at the same time i was so happy God led us to him! It's so cool to be there. And i felt so awesome.....

Friday we talked about Our trip and what we had to get ready for.
PLEASE pray for... The people in Malta to prepare their hearts, and for the Muslims, that they will find Jesus and be set free and start a relationship with God Instead of a religion! To set people Free. and my our team, Unity, and love. To give us the gift of healing, and prophecy and our love to increased!

Then this weekend Chelsea came home!!! So good to see her after 4 months. But seriously, after an hour, it felt like she had never left. I missed her so much, and still do.. And I'm excited for Turkey dinner at her house tomorrow!
And Church today was so good, and it was about just leaving a fingerprint on anyone you talk to, and how we need to just live for God and we will have something to show God when we get to heaven. And so much more, and it got me excited for my trip because a couple in the church that i know were on a missions trip and they've love and excitement for the people around them got me going crazy inside. I was like jumping up and down without actually doing that on the outside. I'm just hungry for more of Jesus, because he is the answer for everything and everyone! FREEDOM!!! AHHHH! LIFE!
And i will be speaking in church soon....Finally, but it was in Gods time.

And Im praying for you, more then ever now... Don't give up, your a beautiful girl and you will get through this. I love you, and I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment