Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love it

These past few days have really great. Just like I knew things were going to get better from here on out, not saying that people aren't going to have their days, but already God is doing some amazing stuff! In classes everyone is so focused and so much is happening and all the messages are so powerful. Lately I have been filled with so much joy to the point where it's just silly. I'm not complaining, but it's ridiculous sometimes!
Monday Night I went to Chelsea's Thanksgiving dinner at her new house, and it was really cool! It was nice to hang out with Chelsea and Amy of course! I have seen so much of Amy lately, which is kinda strange, but I'm very glad for it. But It hanging with the 3 of us is like old times, and it still feels like she's never left. But considering she has been gone 4 months, it doesn't feel like it at all, and it's not like we haven't talked. We nearly talk everyday, so i am already all caught up and everything happening in her life. My point is, if that's what it's been like for her, then I'm sure my trip will go by just as fast, because I will have communication. Everything will be just fine.
So we have been praying and talking lots about Spiritual gifts this week, and we did this test that was suppose to help you see where you fall. It showed that my highest was a Prophet, which is really cool because I have been feeling like that what Gods been giving me, and i had it prayed over me by a Prophet that came and spoke for us a few weeks ago. And more and more things are being done in me which makes me feel that God is using me in that way. Though God speaks to me in different ways, I love it. Bu i do pray that he will tell me stuff more clearly sometimes and right away! but in his time he will show me more.
So i am praying hard for that that God will use me more in that sense. Our team is praying for the Gift of healing for on the Road, and Prophecy. Just because we don't have the gift of healing doesn't mean we aren't capable of doing it, it just means that it's not out full on gift. We are all able to do that, which is the very cool part. Also I have the Gift of Exhorting ( Encouraging) but i already knew i had that, but it was more of a confirmation to me. I'm very excited to see how it all plays out.
I'm getting more and more excited for the trip itself. God has so much planned, and I really just want to lead people to Christ that desperately need it, or others that god put in out path.
It's really awesome when you pray for God to set up a treasure hunt, and he shows you things that lead you to different points. Sometimes we feel we have him all figured out, but never in your wildest dreams will you ever fully know, so i never put God in a box and think I can put him away because I have him figured out. God has so much planned for all of us, and he thinks SO BIG and his plans for us are SO BIG, so i pray for that all the time. I'm just trying to connect more and more and have him do so much stuff in me in this next 3 weeks till boot camp is over, and I'm making my prayer life so strong.
Also, I'm being shown so much more about Demons and evil spirits, and how to just rebuke them and recognize them, and that's something that I have been praying for. A bunch of us went out and prayed over a bunch of places, which is nice.
Going out on my walks every night has really made me grow. It's helped me just have more time for him, and not spending time on my computer, and we don't have a TV here, but i dont really care to watch TV, and it's just a way of having more time for him instead of waisting my time on useless things, I love it. Plus, I am in the lead for our Marathon Fundraiser for Lifeforce, and I'm not even trying, it's just me doing what I feel is right for me. LOL! Love it...

LIFE!! I love it... Jesus is fantastic, and life is so good! I love it here......
OUuuu I'm getting excited for Christmas, expect there is no snow, but I'm not complaining there either. But I'm very excited to spend my Christmas with my family, and I mean all my family. My family From Saskatoon and in Strathmoore too! And all together it will be wonderful. I'm praying that God will help me do something different this Christmas, though these last dew ones have been really great, and giving to others, but i really need to remember what Christmas is, and what it means to me...... I'm excited......

Oh, speaking of Strathmoore, I might be moving there. It might not be for another year or so, but now Mom and Dad are saying they need to think about some things, even though they have their minds 100% made up.....

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment