Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Farewell Malta.

I don't even believe it's the time to say good-bye to Malta. This has been an experience of a lifetime. I love it here so much and have gained so much. More so I have grown in the Lord the most, and that's what i will treasure the most. But the people I have met here have been a huge impact too. The Y4J kids i will forever remember, and i know we will stay in touch. They all have a huge heart for Jesus and that's what makes me happy to see. I will miss all the memories here and all the people we have blessed. Lots of the stuff we did here will bloom and show effect later on, but some stuff will happen right away too. Especially for the people who accepted Jesus ( saved ) their life changes the moment they make that decision. Seeing new believers really makes me excited to have God in my life, because they are so happy and you can see a life change before your eyes. It makes you realize how much we take our salvation for granted.
But this week was lots of saying good-bye to people. The youth groups and the kids we have met. It's been sad, but i know they have all been blessed and us as well. It was sad saying bye to Rita who was our lady who took us around to schools. The Y4J threw us a surprise going away party. Mel was leader for the week and after an event Monday night she blind-folded us int he cars and drove us somewhere. Erin and I had it figured out that we were back at the Sprach, but no one else knew. She took us around where we live and she told us to take our blind folds off. They surprised us. I was so shocked but excited. So much food and decorations. They made a good-bye video in memory of everything hey gained from us. A huge poster with pictures of us with them. So many of them showed up and it was so cute. I was so happy, and it meant so much. I will miss them so much.
Now we are heading for Tunisia. I'm actually writing this an hour before we have to be at the airport. It was sad to pack up and leave. But i know we left nothing but great things and seeds planted in peoples lives. I pray that they will be watered, and Malta's strong hold will come to know Jesus, through all the confusion of Religion.

But we will be back in Malta in 2 weeks. But only in Malta for like a couple hours to get out big bags. I have hardly anything in my backpack for 2 weeks. But it will be amazing. And IMO excited to see what God shows us and the people we meet and the experiences we have.

God bless my family, and their health.
Pray for my friends and of course my girlfriend.
Be with them all and keep them save, just as you will keep our team save.
You beleivers, be the church and go out and tell people about God.

I will write in here when I'm back and in England.

Bye Malta...... hello North Africa.
Im ready.

Live it Good.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I would love to say I'm like so bummed I'm missing you guys.. I like can't. As in I don't think God is letting me miss you cause I know for sure He's doing something amazing with you guys down there so like, keep doing what God wants you to do and I'm gonna keep praying for you guys! xox

    ReplyDelete