Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Day

So it's been a crazy week. Tonight is my last night of Bootcamp, till we come back for 5 days till we leave on the 11Th!
It's been a busy week, and I have been doing assignments and such.... and God is ending us all off on good terms.
We talked about staying in the right mind set over the break. It's important to maintain the same as we are at bootcamp, because that not the only place God is. Though it's a different environment, but we still have to hang with Jesus.
I'm excited now to have a break, it will be nice.
It will be good to have a break from everyone and get a new fresh look.
When I get back it will be all the last minute stuff to do. Like our show and packing and all that jazz.
I can't believe it's so soon.
I am very excited to hang with friends ands family, and tell them what I have gone through this past 2 months.
Tomorrow is our hot chocolate outreach, I'm excited for the, and Chad is going to help out.
Then Saturday is out open-house which is done every year.
Then Amy's birthday.... lots of plans.
WOW, i can't believe bootcamp is over, but i took so much from it. It's changed me, and im very thankful.
and its just that much closer to out mission trip.
I'm ready, but I'm going to continue to pray so much over holidays.
LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment